Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) or commonly known as Drone is now used for Modern Technique Surveying System. This system consists of high resolution camera with a GPS position device fitted on Drone. This can fly at required elevation and predefined path to capture ground images at regular interval.
The images captured are position and scale rectified by Ground Control Points (GCP). The photogrammetry processing software is used for geo-referencing the images, validate with ground control points, generate ortho-mosaic image and point cloud data. Cad drawings are prepared based on the orthomosaic image after image post processing. Point cloud data is classified for Ground Points, Ground Surface, DEM, DSM, 3D models
This system is very helpful and fast for capturing data as compared to conventional method of surveying where there is problem of accessibility, local issues and other problems for survey.
We are capable to provide following services to our clients.
• Engineering grade Aerial Survey
• Stereo Photogrammetry
• High Resolution Aerial Imagery
• Aerial Triangulation
• Digital Terrain Modeling
• 3D Topographic Mapping
• High Resolution Ortho photo mosaic
• Nadir (Straight-down) & Oblique Aerial Imagery
• Raw data from Drone Images
• Drone Video (mp4) of project corridor
• Orthomosaic Images
• Point Cloud Data and grid levels
• Contours and sections
• Ground Classified Point Cloud Data
• AutoCAD compatible Survey Drawing
• Location of DGPS, other & Control Points